Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My best friend and other things I miss


I'm feeling melancholy.

I miss my husband. My BFF.

It all started last year. He got laid off. Recession. Blah.

But it was actually a blessing because it allowed him the opportunity to pursue some dreams and also enabled us to avoid the dreaded daycare for our girls.

We work our schedules around eachother. When I work he's off. And vice-versa. The up side to this is that our girls always have one of us with them. This I am grateful for. But it makes it so I never see my husband. I usually don't like to speak in absolutes, like always and never, but this FEELS like never. Most of the time it's fine. But in the evenings when I have down time at home I miss him desperately.

So tonight I am sad and feeling sorry for myself.

I think I'll wait up for him tonight.

Oh the other thing I miss is desserts. It has been 21 days.

1 comment:

Tori Orgill said...

way to go on the 21 days and i totally know what you mean about missing the hubs and feeling like you NEVER get to see them and that it will last FOREVER!! hang in there...the rewards will be great!