Saturday, March 13, 2010

I might look like someone you know

Ever since I can remember people have been telling me,

"You look familiar."
or
"You look like someone I know."
or
"You look like cousin Kelly's sister's friend."
or
"Do you have a sister?" (I don't)

I've come to the conclusion that I have a very familiar face. Some might call it generic or common, but of course, those people would be wrong. In fact my best friend from high school and I used to get mistaken for eachother.

Still not sure how I feel about it, but I'm thinking about starting a website called doyoulooklikeme.com.

2 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

you do not have an ordinary face...as a matter of fact you are EXTRAodinarily BEAUTIFUL!! and I love you! (but you do kinda look like....ha ha just kidding!)

Regs said...

I like the word familiar. Friendly, open... Far from ordinary. You are beautiful, new sister. I'm so glad to have you in my life. :-)