Saturday, March 6, 2010

just wondering


So last november I ran a half marathon.

I trained with a great friend of mine for months. The weather was perfect, and we finished in a faster time than we thought we would.

 It was awesome.

I never (yes, NEVER) thought I could ever run 13 miles. And I did. And it makes me wonder,

 "What else am I capable of that I think I'm not?"

5 comments:

BrieAnn said...

This post made me smile. My very first thought was "Moon Walking, you must try moon walking!" But then I realized that was one of mine. I've been working on it with no luck for a while now.

I can't wait to see what else you discover.

Matt & AmyBeth said...

I'm so glad we are friends

Tori Orgill said...

annie to me you are superwoman! there is nothing you can't do! you are my hero!

Regs said...

You are capable of anything. I'm so excited to have you in my life. :-)

spideybrian said...

LOVE IT!! It's so good to have an experience like that. Especially for your kids to see you accomplish something that you think is hard so that they are inspired to do the same! SO GOOD!!