Dear Lola,
Thank you so much for teaching me to love the earth and all the creatures in it. You are truly a global thinker and are always thinking of how your actions effect others. I am amazed by your wisdom and confidence. What a wonderful little girl you are. I love the way you love to learn and discover the world around you. You have been placed on this earth for a special reason, and I am excited to be here to watch you discover it. You bless my life immensely. I love you to the moon and back and around the world 52 times.
Love, Mama
2 comments:
so beautiful!
Annie, You made me cry when I read both of these notes to the girls. I love you and love them so much. I wish I could be near all the time. Love to you all, Grammie Coletti
Post a Comment