Friday, January 9, 2009

Nicknames

Lola Grace
all things nature, collecting, creating, imagining, perservering, loving

Lola Lou
Lola G
Monkey
Lovey Lou
Lolagrace



Isabelle Gray
all things girl, infectious smile, love of friends, beautiful, artistic

Bella
Bella Bean
Bella Beanie Boo
Bean
Beanie Bugg
Beanie Boo



These two girls I love- to the moon and back and around the world 52 times.

4 comments:

Bray said...

This post is just perfect. Your girls are so beautiful and you are a wonderful mom!!

Melissa said...

They are so beautiful!

Greg said...

Hey there, this is Greg Hale, Kyle's cousin from Utah. I was just looking at some of his sisters blogs and saw yours on there and can't believe what I have been seeing. Awesome family. It is so fun to read about what's up with my cousins. Anyways, if Kyle wanted to see what's up with me, just hit me up at my site. It's not a blogspot place, but it works.

http://web.me.com/vipergch/Gregs_Web_of_Life/Welcome.html

tiburon said...

They are so stunning :)