Hmm...it depends on what kind of workout you're in to. Some people are into super high energy techno...I would be of no help in that department. Back when I was a runner (she rolls her neck uncomfortably) I would sing and dance around to "Blister in the Sun" by the Violent Femmes before every race in track ... like while I'm on the line waiting for the gun. And I would sing "Eye of the Tiger"...you know, the Rocky theme...before every cross country meet. Those would be two must-haves on my workout playlist.
Hey! So I find that working out to The Bravery really gets me pumped!! I don't know if you like them but I think they're great! Oh I think I have a couple of their songs on my page if you want to check them out.
1. Fergalicious - Fergie 2. World Hold On - Bob Sinclair 3. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani 4. Shake Your Pom Pom - Missy Elliot 5. World Destruction - Johnny Lydon 6. Shake It - Metro Station 7. Climbatize - Prodigy 8. Give it To Me - Timbaland 9. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk 10. Superstylin' - Groove Armada 11. Ready, Steady, Go - Paul Oakenfold 12. Die Another Day - Madonna 13. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani 14. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani 15. Give it 2 Me - Madonna 16. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake 17. Maneater - Nelly Furtado 18. London Bridge - Fergie 19. Umbrella - Rihanna 20. Shut up and Drive - Rihanna 21. Ramalama (Bang Bang) - Roisin Murphy 22. Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield 23. Work It (clean) - Missy Elliott 24. Viva La Vida - Coldplay 25. 4 Minutes - Madonna, JT and Timbaland 26. Please Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
and another playlist: (some of these are duplicates but I don't want to sort them out - I am lazy like that)
1. Fergalicious - Fergie 2. World Hold On - Bob Sinclair 3. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani 4. Ray of Light - Madonna 5. Bodyrock - Moby 6. Forget Me Nots (extended) - Patrice Rushen 7. Faster Kill Pussycat - Paul Oakenfold feat. Britney Murphy 8. You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees 9. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk 10. Superstylin' - Groove Armada 11. Ready, Steady, Go - Paul Oakenfold 12. Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5 13. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani 14. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani 15. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera 16. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake 17. Maneater - Nelly Furtado 18. It's My Life (extended) - Talk Talk 19. Pressure - Sunscreem 20. Dance to the Music (remix) - Sly and the Family Stone 21. Ramalama (Bang Bang) - Roisin Murphy 22. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield 23. Work It (clean) - Missy Elliott 24. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson 25. Gone - Kelly Clarkson 26. Touch the Sky (clean) - Kanye West 27. Lose Control - Missy Elliott 28. Canned Heat - Jamiroquai 29. We Close Our Eyes - Go West 30. September - Earth, Wind and Fire 31. Gotta Get Through This - Daniel Bedingfield 32. Woo Hoo - Blur 33. I'm Outta Love - Anastacia 34. Copacabana (extended) - Barry Manilow
annie-still need your house or email address. mine is dsa2003@gmail. as for workout music, try top 40 Hits Remixed if you haven't already. from that I esp enjoy No One, Apologize, Umbrella, Stronger,& Bubbly and from Classic Cardio, I love Canon in D (Pachebel)and from Carmen Electra's Ultimate Workout mix Vol. 1, Bleeding Love and just because you love your girls so much, if you haven't heard Plumb's In My Arms, you need to. It could possibly be a workout song. sarahallenbrown
I plan on adding these to my ipod: 1.) 4 Minutes 2.) Disturbia 3.) Umbrella 4.) Walk this Way 5.) Clumsy 6.) Please Don't Stop the Music 7.) Piece of Me 8.) Toxic 9.) Fighter 10.)Lose Yourself
5 comments:
Hmm...it depends on what kind of workout you're in to. Some people are into super high energy techno...I would be of no help in that department. Back when I was a runner (she rolls her neck uncomfortably) I would sing and dance around to "Blister in the Sun" by the Violent Femmes before every race in track ... like while I'm on the line waiting for the gun. And I would sing "Eye of the Tiger"...you know, the Rocky theme...before every cross country meet. Those would be two must-haves on my workout playlist.
Hey! So I find that working out to The Bravery really gets me pumped!! I don't know if you like them but I think they're great! Oh I think I have a couple of their songs on my page if you want to check them out.
1. Fergalicious - Fergie
2. World Hold On - Bob Sinclair
3. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
4. Shake Your Pom Pom - Missy Elliot
5. World Destruction - Johnny Lydon
6. Shake It - Metro Station
7. Climbatize - Prodigy
8. Give it To Me - Timbaland
9. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
10. Superstylin' - Groove Armada
11. Ready, Steady, Go - Paul Oakenfold
12. Die Another Day - Madonna
13. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
14. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
15. Give it 2 Me - Madonna
16. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
17. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
18. London Bridge - Fergie
19. Umbrella - Rihanna
20. Shut up and Drive - Rihanna
21. Ramalama (Bang Bang) - Roisin Murphy
22. Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
23. Work It (clean) - Missy Elliott
24. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
25. 4 Minutes - Madonna, JT and Timbaland
26. Please Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
and another playlist: (some of these are duplicates but I don't want to sort them out - I am lazy like that)
1. Fergalicious - Fergie
2. World Hold On - Bob Sinclair
3. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
4. Ray of Light - Madonna
5. Bodyrock - Moby
6. Forget Me Nots (extended) - Patrice Rushen
7. Faster Kill Pussycat - Paul Oakenfold feat. Britney Murphy
8. You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees
9. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
10. Superstylin' - Groove Armada
11. Ready, Steady, Go - Paul Oakenfold
12. Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
13. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
14. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
15. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
16. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
17. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
18. It's My Life (extended) - Talk Talk
19. Pressure - Sunscreem
20. Dance to the Music (remix) - Sly and the Family Stone
21. Ramalama (Bang Bang) - Roisin Murphy
22. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
23. Work It (clean) - Missy Elliott
24. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
25. Gone - Kelly Clarkson
26. Touch the Sky (clean) - Kanye West
27. Lose Control - Missy Elliott
28. Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
29. We Close Our Eyes - Go West
30. September - Earth, Wind and Fire
31. Gotta Get Through This - Daniel Bedingfield
32. Woo Hoo - Blur
33. I'm Outta Love - Anastacia
34. Copacabana (extended) - Barry Manilow
annie-still need your house or email address. mine is dsa2003@gmail. as for workout music, try top 40 Hits Remixed if you haven't already. from that I esp enjoy No One, Apologize, Umbrella, Stronger,& Bubbly and from Classic Cardio, I love Canon in D (Pachebel)and from Carmen Electra's Ultimate Workout mix Vol. 1, Bleeding Love and just because you love your girls so much, if you haven't heard Plumb's In My Arms, you need to. It could possibly be a workout song. sarahallenbrown
I plan on adding these to my ipod:
1.) 4 Minutes
2.) Disturbia
3.) Umbrella
4.) Walk this Way
5.) Clumsy
6.) Please Don't Stop the Music
7.) Piece of Me
8.) Toxic
9.) Fighter
10.)Lose Yourself
Post a Comment