Saturday, April 5, 2008

Playing catch-up

I feel like I haven't really blogged in forever. We moved and then Isabelle, Kyle and I all got strep throat. We were really very sick, and I was grateful that Lola did not get it. So now I feel like I can breathe again. We are pretty much all settled in our house. I tried to get the majority of it done while I was off for spring break so that I wouldn't have to worry about it while in school. We love our house. It is a great location for us. It feels so good to have our own home together. The girls have adjusted pretty well. They are still having some trouble sleeping all night in their new room, but we expected that. They like living close to their school. Lola always wants to try to be the first one there. We haven't done it yet. I seem to have trouble getting everyone out of the door in the morning for that. I told her that we will try harder this week. Maybe now that we are settled and well I can keep up with my blogging on a more regular basis.
Here are a couple of pictures of the inside of our new house:

3 comments:

tiburon said...

Annie - your house looks so cute! I love it. I want to see more :)

Anonymous said...

I want to see more too! I didn't realize you enjoyed the color pink so much! It's so cute! I'm glad to hear that you are all feeling better.

Stephanie said...

Thank you Annie! Where is this place located? And such a cute house!!!!