Friday, April 18, 2008

20 things that make me happy


My friend Tiburon wants to know what makes me happy. These are all things that make my day brighter.

1. Text messages from my hubby
2. I love you mom's from my kids
3. Hershey kisses
4. Being physically fit
5. Being organized
6. Reading with my girls
7. Playing "High-Low" every night at dinner
8. Sunday night dinners at mom and dad's
9. Vegging on the couch with my hubby
10. Thumbprint cookies from Ingrid's Kitchen
11. Sun-shiny days
12. Watching my kids grow
13. Isabelle's infectious smile
14. Lola's love for all things (even spiders)
15. Kyle's hugs
16. Cooking
17. Talking with my girl friends
18. Helping someone's day be a little bit easier
19. Rachael Ray's 30-minute Meals
20. Laughing with my brothers

I had fun compiling this list. Sometimes I think I forget all in my life that I have to be happy about. What about you? What makes you happy?

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Great list Annie! Reading your blog makes me happy :) I am glad I can keep up with what is going on in your life.

Thanks for playing!