I never make resolutions because I feel it's just another way to disappoint myself. BUT, I've been thinking about making a non-resolution resolution. Lighten up. Yes, that is my non-goal goal (why? see post below). How is this accomplished? I haven't a clue. But I'll figure it out somehow. It's not that I'm all gloom and doom or anything. I just need a little more laughter in my day. SO...since it is a non-committal commitment I can't lose.
I'm feeling less serious already.
6 comments:
i think i'll join you!! btw...LOVE the cute fish face!!!
I. LOVE. THIS. PICTURE.
I love this post and Picture! You're the best!
I didn't know you had to approve my comment...
Here Here! I'm with you sis! I'm on the lighten up campaign---if you look for the reasons to smile or laugh---you'll see they are abundant! Hee Hee!
I totally agree, Annie!!! I resolve to do the same....NO RESOLUTIONS!!!! Ahhhhh, how freeing. ;)
Post a Comment