Today's highlights:
1.Waking up with the girls snuggled next to me. Daddy is out of town, so we cuddled up warm and cozy, missing him together.
2. My morning run with Lucy. The weather (as mentioned below) has been beautiful. I'm trying to take it all in while I still can. I love the haze of of cool autumn morning.
3. Going to class, chatting with my beautiful friends, and delighting to know that I only have one more clinical, one more lecture and 24 more days until I'm finished.
4. Talking with my sweet man on the phone. He has had an interesting trip to California. One that I probably would complain about. But, my gracious husband is enjoying the adventure. He inspires me to be more positive. I love him immensely.
5. Hearing about Lola and Beanie Boo's (one of miss Isabelle's nicknames) day at school. They both get in the car full of energy with lots to tell me about their adventures at school. They are both so smart and so much fun. I love hearing about their ups and downs during the times they are away from me.
6. Baking an orange pound cake that smells oh-so-scrumptious. I love to bake. It's my therapy. I can't wait to have a taste. I might even let the girls have a slice for breakfast.
7. The best part of my day is this feeling I have right now swelling in my chest. I just feel so inspired to be a better version of me. I feel hopeful, optimistic and grateful for who I am.
2 comments:
I love you and you make me smile! :0)
Oooh, can I have the orange pound cake recipe?
Post a Comment