
Today I am thankful for:
1. Great weather! This fall has been extremely mild so far. Usually by now it is bitterly cold. I am so glad we are able to enjoy the outdoors for a little bit longer.
2. My brothers. Even though they all live far away, and I don't talk with them as often as I would like, they each bring something special to my life. They are each talented and unique, and I am blessed to be their sister.
3. My doggie. Lucy has been running with me the last few days. She is still a puppy, full of energy. I am glad to have a running companion.
4. Last but NOT least-my husband. Kyle is on his way to California to visit Levi, and I miss him. I love his sense of humor, willingness to work hard, and soft heart. He is a great guy, and I'm a lucky girl.
What are you thankful for?
Logo by Tiburon
No comments:
Post a Comment