Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lola is 6!

Lola's birthday was on Wednesday! I really cannot believe how big she is. I've teared up a few times this week thinking about the day she was born and how smart and beautiful and creative she is becoming. She has such wisdom for her age, and she LOVES to learn. She soaks up information like a sponge. I love that about her. She is kind, loving and can express her feelings so well. I am so blessed to be her mom.

Here are some pictures from her party. She had an animal party. An animal trainer/rescuer for Extreme Animals came to Nana and Papa's house to show the kids some animals. It was great.


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday! It looks like she had a great birthday party! : )

spideybrian said...

I love it!! That is awesome she got to hang out with so many cool animals!! I'm jealous! We love you Lola!!! Happy Birthday, and we hope you can feel our love reaching you from Utah!!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap she's six! Excuse the ahhhh crap part. I can't believe it! That means mine will be six in six months! Crazy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA!

tiburon said...

Wowsa - that looks like some party!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA!! :)

Kim and company said...

Holy Cow! That is amazing! What are all the animals? Ferret, big ol yellow snake and what else? Fun, fun, fun! And I though seeing shamu for my bday was fun...but I didn't get to cuddle him! (Lissa says "but we did get soaked by him")