Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our mom

My friend Tiburon asked her kiddos these questions, and I thought it was funny and insiteful. So I gave it a try. Here's what my girls had to say. Lola is 6, Isabelle is 4.

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Lola-I love you

Isabelle-Stop



2. What makes mom happy?

Lola-When I give her hugs and kisses

Isabelle-Laughing



3. What makes mom sad?

Lola-When I disobey

Isabelle-When I kick



4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Lola-When she tickles me

Isabelle-She says silly things



5. What was your mom like as a child?

Lola-She had freckles

Isabelle-playing and laughing



6. What is her favorite thing to do?

Lola-make dinner for us

Isabelle-a job



7. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Lola-she does homework

Isabelle-she learns things



8. What is your mom really good at?

Lola-making dinner

Isabelle-being a nurse



9. What is your mom not very good at?

Lola-playing the guitar

Isabelle-plaing the piano



10. What does your mom do for her job?

Lola-nursing school

Isabelle-nurse



11. What is your mom's favorite food?

Lola-spaghetti

Isabelle-I don't know

12. What makes you proud of your mom?

Lola-she's the only mom I have

Isabelle-nursing



13. What do you and your mom do together?

Lola-play candyland

Isabelle-do the dishes



14. How are you and your mom the same?

Lola-We both have blue eyes

Isabelle-we look the same



15. How are you and your mom different?

Lola-We have different color hair

Isabelle -She's bigger



16. How do you know your mom loves you?

Lola-We play everyday

Isabelle-Because she tells me



17. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Lola-Jimmy Johns

Isabelle-The hospital

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!

spideybrian said...

It's good to know Lola appreciates the dinner you make her :), cute post!

Kim and company said...

Happy Happy Birthday Annie Dear! (You know the tune...)Happy Days will come to you all year! Hope your day is happy and full of LOVE and mirth!!

tiburon said...

Awww that is so cute!

Thanks for playing along.

I miss those girls of yours. Oh, and you too :)