Thursday, October 30, 2008



Today I am thankful for:

1. The gym.
It's my place to burn off some stress, meditate and feel a sense of accomplishment. It keeps me sane.

2. Vinegar.
Even though the smell is not the most desirable, you can clean anything with this amazing product. It kills germs without the toxic chemicals. Love that!!

3. The fall.
(See post below). I really just love this time of year. There is something so nostalgic about it. I especially love running on a cool crisp morning when it's quiet. I think of Heavenly Father and why he created this beautiful earth for us to enjoy.

4. Isabelle.
This girl always makes me laugh. For example, yesterday we were out to lunch. She said, "I'm getting dessert." I politely informed her that we were not going to get dessert. Then she responded, "Well, I'll just ask my Heavenly mother." I immediately started to giggle, but she was serious. She said, "How do I ask her?" I just kept laughing. She sat there for a few moments in silence. I could tell she was thinking seriously. Then, with a huge grin on her face, she looked at me and said, "She said yes."

5. Lola.
Lola has such a big heart. Even for spiders. She never wants me to kill any insect that comes into our house. I truly admire her for this because I do not like spiders! If we see a spider, or any other insect for that matter, she will ask me to come look at it. If it is safe she will pick it up with her hands and take it outside. She is such a sweet girl.

What are you thankful for today?

Logo by Tiburon.

2 comments:

tiburon said...

Soooo with you on the gym!

And fall.


And your girls - they are the cutest :)

spideybrian said...

I'm thankful that it's the end of October in Utah and I'm wearing shorts...and not frozen!!! Yea!!