Sunday, October 30, 2011

this photo has nothing to do with this post.

back story: when i go to work i have to get up early around 5:15. no human should ever have to get up this early. it's unnatural. i leave my house around 6:30 and work a 12 hour shift. I usually get home around 7:30 or 8. thursday night i went to dinner after work with a good friend, so i didn't get to sleep until around 11pm. I had to get up the next morning for work.

funny story:  friday i was dragging. tired. i hit snooze at least 3 times, finally got up around 5:45 and rushed to get ready. i had a very busy day at work. a little stressful even. around 6:45 pm i was in a patients' room talking with the surgeon. i had an itch on my back. so i scratched it. and then i realized it was 6:45 and i hadn't had a bra on all day long.

yep.

no bra.

all day.

who does that? and who doesn't notice for 12 hours?

that would be me.

5 comments:

BrieAnn said...

This is way too funny. I can't imagine not noticing all day.

Regs said...

This made me laugh out loud. You're one of my favorites. :-)

Shannon said...

That is a beautiful picture of your girls! The one of Savannah is darling too!

Tori Orgill said...

you are so funny!! tell the truth now...you didn't have a bra on because you BURNED it!! you're such a hippie!! haha!! i LOVE you!!

spideybrian said...

haha!! That's impressive! I've caught myself putting a shirt on without putting a bra on, or trying to put a bra on over a shirt, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't go all day without noticing that my girls were flying solo...