Wednesday, September 8, 2010

  

I haven't been posting.

This summer has brought a lot of changes to our lives, so I've been a little busy. I have missed this, though. Blogging, I mean. It's sort of therapeutic in a way. Like a journal. Except the whole world can view it. Strange, really if you think about it.

I do have to say, though, that we have had a grand summer-full of traveling, tan lines, cousins and morning sickness.

Yes, I said morning sickness.

We are expecting our third little girl at the beginning of the new year. K and I couldn't be more thrilled.I am past all of the yucky-ness and feeling much better now. Back to my energetic self (except I do need a nap here and there.)

And now school has begun. Back to busy days. The weather is beginning to cool, and I am ready for the glorious autumn and a growing belly.



*Check out our new favorite.

3 comments:

Regs said...

I'm sad we won't be there to see the growing belly. So excited to see you this weekend, though. Love you!

Christensen Family said...

Ahhhh! Yeah! So exciting! Congrats... oh I can't wait to see what this little girl will look like! Gorgeous, I already know... I mean look at your other girls! Glad you're feeling better!

spideybrian said...

YEA for a new post!!!! YEA for a new niece!! YEA for a cute new cousin for my little guys to play with!!! YEA!!!!!!!!