Sunday, May 30, 2010

Guess who


This little girl loves to dress up. The more jewelry the better.

Her favorite color is pink.

The thing she wanted most for her birthday was a fringe cowgirl outfit.

She makes friends very easily and everyone loves to be around her.

She has an infectious smile.

She is a mamma's girl.

She loves to cuddle.

She is a great helper, especially in the kitchen.

Her favorite food is orzo pasta with butter and real Parmesan cheese.

She adores her big sister.

She is a natural born leader.

She has hazel eyes and 5 freckles on her face.

She sings to herself when she is happy.

She is really good at the monkey bars.

She loves chocolate.

She has a beautiful soul.

She is SIX years old.



I know you guessed it...Isabelle Gray (Bella Boo)
I love you my sweet six-year-old.

6 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

i love love love that outfit...but not as much as i love love love bella boo!!

spideybrian said...

:)!!! She is a great 6 year old for sure!!!

Erin said...

I adore that little girl! She had my heart at "You be the mom and I'll be Erin"

PS I knew it was her all along...

Nikki said...

Horray for Isabella Boo!!! We love you too!

Melissa said...

I can't believe Bella is 6! She is soooo beautiful! I miss and love you guys!

Kim and company said...

Bella and Tali are destined to be GREAT friends bonded by cute pinkness!!