Do you ever have those days where you just feel lucky? Lucky to be with the person you chose and who chose you? And then you think about it some more and you realize that it isn't luck at all. It's a blessing: someone deliberately placed in your life to help you become a better you.
Even though you know it can be hard, and there are disagreements and days where you might not even really know if you like the person. Or maybe it's just that you don't really like you. Because you see yourself in the reflection of someone else, and you don't always like what you see. This is how you grow. Become better. All because you are part of something big. You are a wife (or husband).
And because all of that you know your life is blessed beyond comprehension. You are half of a whole. Two became one.
This is how I feel right now. I am blessed because I am wife to my husband.
He's the chocolate chip to my cookie.
1 comment:
I love this. And needed to read it. Your timing is usually impeccable. I'm so grateful for you and your family. Loves!
Post a Comment