My very opinionated Isabelle has been affectionately been called 'Bella' or 'Belle' her entire life.
Last week she informed me she no longer wants to be called these endearing nicknames. She wants to be called Isabelle or 'Izzy.'
And now every time one of us slips and calls her 'Bella' or 'Belle' she says,
"You are supposed to say, 'Sorry, I meant Izzy.'"
So I recommend to you all to follow her request. Unless, of course, you enjoy being reprimanded by a 5 year old.
4 comments:
My great-grandma, Isabel Maxwell McInnes, was affectionately called Grandma Izzy. I like Bella's, sorry I meant Izzy's, new taste in names.
I'm so glad you told us! :)
annie, i saw the newest pics of you and your girls on kristen's site. so cute. i hope you guys are doing well and that you have a great holiday season.
that is soooooo cute! i love Bella...whoops Izzy! ;)
Post a Comment