My husband and I met on the internet.
So for the first year of our relationship we were living far apart. He in California, then Texas, and I in Oklahoma.
We spent many hours on the phone: talking, loving, getting to know eachother. Even though it got difficult to be apart I have such sweet memories of that time we had. We were both healing, and we were such a great support to one another.
The thing that I cherish most from that time are the letters (emails) we wrote to one another. There is nothing more romantic, in my opinion, than someone pouring their feelings onto paper (or the computer in this case). I have saved all of the letters and go back and read them often. They are such a treasure to me.
The very first email Kyle ever wrote to me is the one I love the most.
He titled it "Sometimes late at night I like to call this girl"
The email read,
"Named Annie".
Simple, yet it for some reason everytime I go back and read it it makes my heart flutter.
I am a lucky girl.
Fo' sho'
2 comments:
Cute!!!
You are lucky! I love having something you can read whenever you are in the mood to do so!
Post a Comment