So I haven't blogged for a while.
But there is good reason.
I started working. Yes, I'm a working mom- trying to balance my life. I'm finding it more difficult than I thought, and can see with clarity why the church encourages mothers to stay at home with their children, if possible.
My first job is being wife and mom. I wouldn't really even call it a job, although it IS work. It can be extremely stressful and demanding, but I love it. My second job is, well, stressful, demanding, exhausting. I would absolutely call it a job because it is. I get paid. But, I love it as well (not equally, but almost).
These two roles I play are so fulfilling to me, and I am blessed beyond expression to be able to perform. Believe me, I don't deserve a standing ovation, but I do my best.
The point I'm trying to make here is that blogging has taken a backseat. This is saying a lot because (ask my man) I love my blog. I love to blog. I love your blog.
It's true.
However, as all dedicated bloggers know, it takes time and energy to keep up- time and energy that I'm choosing to focus elsewhere. I will not be so vain as to say that you check my blog frequently to see if I've posted. But if, perhaps, you happen to come across it-please don't be disappointed that the last post was 6 weeks ago.
(Sigh).
It's just that I'm selfish. I need lovin' from my loves.
6 comments:
You're awesome Annie!! I'm glad you have your priorities straight, don't get me wrong, I love checking out your cute family, but you're right to use your time where it's most needed.
Annie, I do check your blog all the time but, I too understand. Btw, your posts are well worth waiting for. Love you!
Hello fabulous! I too check your blog on a daily basis and I HAVE missed hearing about the family. But you are centering your life correctly so no worries! I'm just glad that you are doing well and loving ALL aspects of your life!
I forgive you. I don't like it...but i understand! Just kidding...of course you have to do what is best for all of the green family! I love your blog but I love you more...don't stretch yourself so thin that there is nothing left...just call me if you need anything.
Hey glad to see a new comment. I was wondering how the balancing act is going! Tough business I'll say! Good luck and lots of love!
can i see the girls dance again please
Post a Comment