Friday, August 22, 2008

No wonder I have TMJ


Reasons I am stressed:

1. I started school this week. Information overload! I'm overwhelmed by this semester. It is going to be intense.

2. The girls started school. We're adjusting to getting back on schedule. Plus I have a lot more to do everyday i.e. pack lunches, read folders, be on time.

3. My husband works 60+ hours a week. Don't get me wrong...I'm so grateful that he is such a hard worker and has a good job, but I miss the guy.

4. We got a new puppy. I thought this through, but I don't think I thought hard enough. I love her, but she poops and pees and whines. It's like having a new toddler. Smart, Annie. Real smart.

5. My schedule is packed. I am either doing something for school (mine and the girls'), driving to or from school, dealing with the dog, running some random errand, studying, thinking about studying, worrying about finding time to study, making a meal, cleaning a mess or prepping something for tomorrow. Whew!


6. I really do have TMJ, which is supposed to be caused by stress. The sheer fact that I have it stresses me out. It's a cycle. Round and round I go.

This is just the icing on the cake.

Disclosure: I'm really not a whiner. My life is wonderful, but it just gets overwhelming sometimes.

2 comments:

tiburon said...

I can totally relate. Here I am at 12:20am and the alarm is going off at 5am for the gym. And then the madness starts. I can't imagine being in school on top of everything else! You are awesome :)

Kim and company said...

Annie Lou! Hang in there girl! When you have a free moment (LOL) Check out from the Library "The King's Stilts" by Dr. Suess. I recently reread it---and it put balance in a new perspective! Tricky! It always takes us a couple weeks to rebalance when school starts, or voice lessons or etc...