Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love


Happy Birthday Kyle! Here are 31 reasons why I love you:

1. You make me laugh
2. You are very intelligent
3. You are my best friend
4. You're a great listener
5. You are a hard worker
6. You give the best hugs
7. You are a great kisser
8. You are a great dad
9. You're not afraid to be yourself
10. You give great advice
11. Sporks
12. You're driven
13. You put up with me
14. You make me feel special
15. You lighten my load
16. You're willing to compromise
17. You put family first
18. You make me feel beautiful
19. You love the Lord
20. You are loyal
21. You make conversation with complete strangers
22. You teach me so much
23. You always try to do the right thing
24. You are fun to be around
25. You dance with me in Barnes & Noble (or wherever else we hear music)
26. You love music
27. You tell me I sing well
28. You open the door for me
29. You love sports
30. You are a giver
31. You are you

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Did you do anything fun for his birthday! Hope it was a great day!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You sound like a fantastic guy! I'm glad Annie found you to be with! Love you guys!

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Great list :)

the cowan family said...

31 reasons why i love u. you guys are obviously still in the honey moon phase. Dawn gave me 33 reasons why she is ready to leave me for my birthday! just kidding!!! Seriously though great blog, we love you guys and hope we can hang out more this year!

Corbin & Dawn

Sean, Jessi and Jaydn Coletti said...

Happy B-day Kyle! I hope you had a great one! I love the pics Annie- I haven't checked any blogs for a couple weeks, so now I'm catching up!
Love Jessi