On Saturday we had a big celebration with family and friends. Today, for her actual birthday, it was a little more low key. We went to lunch as a family and then went swimming afterwards, where Isabelle finally mastered the cannon ball.

Isabelle was given some beautiful dress up clothes and some "make-up" for her birthday. Isabelle loves to dress up so much, so these were the perfect gifts for her. Of course she had to try everything on.

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLE! You don't remember me, but I played with you when you were just a little tiny baby! I can't believe you are FOUR YEARS OLD! I love you sweetie! Take good care of your mommy and sissy for me!
Happy Birthday! It looks like she had a great birthday weekend! : ) She is such a beautiful little girl! Very stylish! : )
Looks like a great birthday! Happy birthday Isabelle!!!!
Post a Comment