Sunday, May 4, 2008

100 things you probably don't need to know about me

My friend, Angie, made a 100 list about herself. I thought it was so much fun to read, so I decided to try it.

1. I love Kyle Andrew Green
2. I love Lola, Isabelle and Levi
3. I don't wash my hair every day
4. I love Kraft macaroni and cheese (yes, from the box!)
5. I care entirely too much about how I'm perceived by others
6. I love to cook
7. I love to bake
8. I would rather scrub poop off of the toilet than fold and put away laundry
9. I'm a dog lover
10. My favorite color is green
11. I never grow long finger nails because they bug me
12. I have a tattoo
13. I love to be in control
14. It gives me anxiety when my house is a mess
15. I have been mountain climbing and ice climbing
16. My favorite thing to eat at a restaurant is sushi
17. I've lived in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri, Virginia, Utah and Florida
18. I had no epidural or pain meds when I gave birth to my girls
19. It was hard
20. I wish I was closer to my brothers
21. I met my husband on the internet
22. I was married once before for 5 years
23. I love to take pictures
24. I have my mom's eyes
25. I can be really laid back and really high strung (not at the same time)
26. I didn't play with Barbies when I was young
27. My first memory is from the age of 4
28. It's of the decks at the condos we lived in in Colorado
29. I'm allergic to cats and rabbits
30. I've been stung by a bee once on the finger and by a scorpion twice on the leg
31. I've never had poison ivy or oak
32. I think my feet are ugly
33. I love to read fiction novels
34. I want to lose 15 lbs.
35. My favorite cereal is honey nut cheerios
36. I have no living grandfathers, but 3 living grandmothers
37. I watch too much TV
38. My favorite ice cream in mint chocolate chip
39. I love to camp and hike
40. When I was young I took gymnastics, ballet, soccer, tennis, softball, piano, violin, voice, and tumbling, none of which I practice today
41. I'll be 30 this year
42. I love to ski and snowboard
43. I don't floss my teeth everyday
44. My favorite snack is chips and salsa
45. I am difficult to live with sometimes
46. If I don't eat for too long I get really grumpy
47. Fasting has always been a challenge for me (see above)
48. I like to be organized
49. I don't like to make to-do lists. They make me feel constricted
50. My first name is Anne but I go by Annie. I'm named after my aunt Elizabeth Ann. My name is Anne Elizabeth
51. Sometimes I can't express myself in the way I want people to understand
52. I hate confrontation
53. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving
54. I've broken my wrist, my ankle and my thumb
55. I always tear up at charger shine(the girl's school assembly). It's completely weird. I don't really know why. I guess it's just all of the kids gathered together singing or something
56. I always cry at weddings, but did not cry at my own (I barely held it together)
57. I love corny jokes
58. Like this one...Why was the broom late for work? Because he over swept. Ha!
59. My husband and I text message each other all day long. I love him!
60. I have about 20 pairs of jeans. Most of them are too small, but I will fit in them someday. The dream is still alive.
61. I wish I could sing well
62. I am so concerned about my children growing up to be happy and making good choices. It weighs on my mind all of the time.
63. I'm not very good a disciplining, but I want to be
64. I don't spank. I give time-outs. It's effective
65. I was in drama in high school. Some of the plays we did were Bye-bye Birdie, Oklahoma, Mame!, You Can't Take it With You.
66. I argue too much
67. My favorite children's book is The Giving Tree, by Shel Silverstein
68. I'm afraid of spiders
69. I kill house plants-I try, really, but somehow it just doesn't work out
70. I have to sleep on the side of the bed farthest away from the door
71. I steal the covers
72. My favorite candy bar is Snickers
73. I love my girlfriends
74. I love the smell of plastic
75. I have 3 moles on my face
76. I'm afraid of flying, but I do it anyway. I always say a prayer during take off
77. I've had my tonsils and my appendix removed
78. I eat dinner at my parent's house almost every Sunday
79. I get car sick if I sit in the back seat. It all started after I had kids
80. I'm not a morning person
81. My hands sweat when I get nervous-I'm talking drenched!
82. I love rain
83. My best friend is my husband Kyle Andrew
84. I know how to quilt but don't like to do it
85. I took etiquette lessons when I was 11 or 12
86. I had braces from 11-13 years old
87. In school I've dissected a worm, frog, fetal pig and human cadaver
88. I check my friends' blogs everyday
89. I don't know if I like my hair better long or short. Long you have so many options and it's feminine. Short is easy and fun and you always have a style
90. I miss living in Salt Lake City
91. I don't really like to shop
92. I'm a registered Independent
93. I'm happiest when I'm helping others
94. I like pie better than cake. Yummy!
95. I am amazed everyday at how beautiful, smart, kind, loving, trusting, and special my daughters are
96. Sometimes I snore
97. I used to be completely judgemental of people who were divorced. I didn't understand until I found my self in that situation. It was a very difficult humbling experience.
98. My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is vanilla yogurt with fresh fruit and granola! It's sooooo good!
99. Sometimes I wear a pair of jeans 2 or 3 times before I wash them
100. I'm done! Tag! You're it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did that! Well actually, I can. I'm not sure I could think of 100 things about myself... not in one sitting anyway. I miss you. After reading this I miss you more. We could have some really good times together. Luv ya girly.

Unknown said...

That was fun to read! Didn't realize the things we had in common! Glad you are so happy!

BrieAnn said...

Annie,

I think you're great.