I love the sound of the rain. It's so calming to me. I am sitting here at this very late hour, and my house is very quiet. All I can hear is the sound of the rain and my big clock ticking quietly on the wall. I rarely get moments of peace like this, and when I do, I usually don't savor the moment. Right now I am savoring every last second of stillness because I know that tomorrow will be filled with sounds of laughter, endless questions, tears, whining, secret-telling, music-making, screaming, kisses, tickle-attacking, tattling, banging, animal noise-making and i love you's (which I wouldn't trade for thousands of moments like this).
1 comment:
Annie- I loved the conversation with Lola- she is such a doll!
I wanted to tell you thanks for the picture/card. You look Absolutely stunning! It is a great picture of Kyle too- what a handsome (and lucky) guy! You seem so happy, and that makes me happy. I have the card hanging on out wall....and I'm sure it will stay there for a while. Congrats on your house- I hope everything goes smoothly.
Love ya, Jessi
Post a Comment