
The streets of the city are so beautiful!
At Fisherman's Warf on Pier 39
The bear was in serious need of an energy drink. Kyle was happy to share.
In Chinatown we found this store and had to go in to see if it was truly 100% fun. We decided it was more like 40% fun.
On the cable car
2 comments:
annie- I'm so happy to hear from you! I'm glad things went well- you look amazing! That 100% store was hilareous. Looks like you had a great time- we are so happy for you! GOod luck with the house buying- we just did it for the first time, and it actually wasn't as bad as some stories I've heard. I hope we get to meet Kyle someday. He seems wonderful, and his little boy is darling!
Love Jessi
Annie it looks like you had a blast. I can't wait to see some wedding pics! PS - did you visit Tiburon while you were in San Fran? *wink wink*
Post a Comment