
My ultimate favorite...Family Feud or "The Feud" as we call it at our house. I don't remember when I started loving game shows, but my interest has grown over the last several years. Others that I love are Deal or No Deal, Wheel of Fortune, and Millionare. I pretty much enjoy any game show on TV.
2. I love condiments!

I'm all about dipping. Give me salsa, queso, ranch, mayo, ketchup, bbq sauce, gravy, honey mustard, to name a few. I love it all (except I only like yellow mustard on hot dogs!)! I know it's not the most figure friendly way to eat, so I try to take it easy, but it's SOOOOO yummy!
3. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. (I love the movie too)

This is a book that I can read over and over again and never get tired of. I fall in love with the characters every time I read it. It is full of humor, sadness, and most of all romance. It is a wonderful love story. If you haven't ever read it I recommend it.
4. I collect ribbon.
I don't know why, but I love ribbon. I have a box full of all different colors, textures and sizes. I do use them, however, for gift wrapping and such. I love giving a gift that is beautifully wrapped with a fun ribbon on top. 5. My dream job would be to be a professional singer. I have never or will never claim to be a good singer. In fact, I am embarrassed to sing in front of people because I don't have a great voice, but I LOVE to sing. There is something so freeing and fullfilling to me about singing. I love the emotions I feel when I hear and sing a great song. In my car with my girls is my stage. We sing loud and proud in the car, and we love it. Isabelle and Lola always ask me to turn it up loud! Don't get me wrong, I love being in the health care industry. I feel like being a nurse is going to be extremely satisfying to me. My singing career is on hold for now (and ever), but I think it would awesome to have a talent like that.
1 comment:
Can I just say how absulutely cute you are. I wish you still lived in Utah, I miss you so much. I can't wait to hear about and see pictures of your wedding. I'm so excited for your cute family! Love you lots!
Post a Comment