
What is his name? Kyle Andrew
How long have you been married? 1 month on Monday (the 4th)
How long did you date? About 1 year (it's kind of hard to say...we met on the internet two years ago)
How old is he? The big 3-0
Who eats more? no brainer...him! but I give him some good competition.
Who kissed who first? We kissed eachother!
Who said "I love you" first? He did
Who is smarter? I would have to say Kyle
Who is taller? He is 6'1" I'm 5'6"
Who sings better? He does for sure!
Who's temper is worse? That would be me.
Who's more sensitive? Me again.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but he is very helpful with folding
Who does the dishes? I'd say it's 50/50
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are lying in bed, it's me.
Who pays the bills? He does
Who cooks dinner? Me!
Who drives when you are together? If we're driving the truck he does, if it's the car I do.
Who is more stubborn? He is
Who's parents do you see the most? Mine
Who proposed? He did, it was very romantic
Who has more friends? I think it's pretty equal, but most of his live far away
Who wears the pants in the family? We both take a leg!
No comments:
Post a Comment