Isabelle was extremely excited for her first day of school! She helped pack her backpack the night before and layed her clothes out for the next morning. She had absolutely no separation anxiety when I dropped her off, but Mommy sure did! Isabelle is such a happy easy going girl. Lola was so sweet to Isabelle and showed her little sister "the ropes."
Annie! Beautiful pictures! I can tell you are a gifted photographer- like your mom! I love the blog, and seeing the girls! I'm so excite for you and your future- I'm so glad you are happy. Congrats on the wedding and your next year's graduation. I'm very proud of you. Love Jessi Coletti
4 comments:
Your girls are downright beautiful.
I cannot believe she is old enough to go to school! It seems impossible that time has gone so fast!
Your girls are so beautiful, and you all look so happy!
Annie they are so gorgeous! Time flies by too quickly!
Annie! Beautiful pictures! I can tell you are a gifted photographer- like your mom! I love the blog, and seeing the girls! I'm so excite for you and your future- I'm so glad you are happy. Congrats on the wedding and your next year's graduation. I'm very proud of you. Love Jessi Coletti
Post a Comment