It has been a great summer for the Coletti girls. In early July, when it was raining like crazy in Oklahoma, we were blessed to be able to go on vacation to the Bahamas with Nana. It was 7 days of fun and relaxation. In June I put the girls in swimming lessons, so they were ready for the ocean. They are both really great swimmers-thanks, in part, to Nana and Papa's backyard pool. We had such a fabulous time!
The girls got their hair braided and loved them so much that they kept the pretty braids for a week after we got home.
Lola absolutely loved the ocean. She spent most of her time collecting shells and looking for fish. She is my little scientist.
2 comments:
The girls are so gorgeous! I can't get over how big they have gotten!
Yay for Annie! I love your blog! Can't wait for the wedding.
Post a Comment