Thursday, November 18, 2010

view of the girls' school drive out my car window


I love to crunch leaves.

In fact, I will go out of my way just to step on a leaf that looks extra crunchy.

Don't you just love that feeling?

Sometimes I feel like I take life too seriously (I think I've mentioned this before). I don't laugh as much as I could, or I focus too much on the things to be done instead of enjoying the moment. But then I remember my love for leaf-crunching and I realize that I do enjoy my life...one crunchy leaf at a time.

3 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

i love crunchy leaves!!

spideybrian said...

:) I have a renewed fondness for leaf crunching, as Isaak LOVES it too!! So we race to see who can crunch the leaf first...I'll be sad when he really is the one that gets to the leaf faster...

Kim and company said...

So happy! Crunch away cute girl. I do think you are quite smiley and I heard terrific things about your daughter's school! Fabulous! Hugs to that brother of mine!