I love that I'm related to you now. :-) I miss you!!
How cute it that belly sis! Darling---keep good care of that little one! So exciting!!
i love that belly...let's get together so i can take pictures of it!! plus let's jut GET TOGETHER!! love you!!
You are so cute pregnant! The last couple posts have had small glimpses of your living room and I am in LOVE! I think I need to see the whole thing!
LOVE that growing belly too!! Can't wait to meet the alien inside!! :)
I know I live a million miles away but I need an invite to your baby shower or baby blessing so I can see her and your beautiful self!!
This is an awesome post! I miss you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love that I'm related to you now. :-) I miss you!!
How cute it that belly sis! Darling---keep good care of that little one! So exciting!!
i love that belly...let's get together so i can take pictures of it!! plus let's jut GET TOGETHER!! love you!!
You are so cute pregnant! The last couple posts have had small glimpses of your living room and I am in LOVE! I think I need to see the whole thing!
LOVE that growing belly too!! Can't wait to meet the alien inside!! :)
I know I live a million miles away but I need an invite to your baby shower or baby blessing so I can see her and your beautiful self!!
This is an awesome post! I miss you!
Post a Comment