Friday, April 30, 2010

What to call a blog


What is an inside out friend? The answer may seem obvious, but there's a story...

My husband and I met on the internet (I've mentioned this before). We emailed, IM'd, then talked and talked and talked. We talked until we knew eachother (everyday for hours and for months). We shared our secrets, our heartaches, our triumphs. But we had never met. We were in love, and one day he called me his inside out friend.  Maybe the way we got to know eachother was unconventional or backwards. But one thing I know is it was romantic and special and amazing.

I love you, my inside out friend.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I can honestly say I know exactly how you feel! :) When there is no human touch that is the only way to feel like you are close to that person. I loved falling in love with Donnie this way. Not very many people can say they do! We are the lucky ones!

spideybrian said...

LOVE that picture, and LOVE that story! :)!

Kim and company said...

Sweet! I love the explanation---it is romantic!