I've had a very busy week, but I'm glad to say that I'm finished with nursing school! I had graduation on friday. I've had so much support through school. I am so grateful for my life, and the ones who love me. Thank you to every one of you. I will post pictures soon.
8 comments:
Way to go Annie! WAHOOOOOO!
Congrats Annie!! You're awesome!!
Congratulations! I hope you celebrated well. :)
Several of my thoughts were devoted to you on Friday.
You are AWESOME!
Annie,
Can I have your address? I have a note for you. Congratulations on your big accomplishment!
sarah allen brown
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! I love your new pic on your blog. Did your mom take it?
I'm so happy for you Annie! Soon I'll be graduated too! I bet it feels so good to be done!
Sarah, for some reason I can't see your blog. What is the URL? Also I'll email you my address if you will forward me your email address.
Post a Comment