Saturday, March 8, 2008

Last Spring my friend Nikki and I ran in the Redbud Classic 5K. It was a lot of fun. This year I asked Kyle to run with me. We have both been trying to get into better shape, so this gives us a starting point and a goal. The course runs right through our neigborhood, so it will be a last hurrah because we are moving. I really enjoy running once I get past the painful first two weeks. Hopefully the weather will warm up soon, so I won't have to endure the lung-burning cold for very long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you can run and enjoy it! I see people out running and they just look like it's the easiest thing in the world for them. I don't get it, I can't run worth.... whatever! My bady hates me when I even try! I didn't mean to put a damper on your love of it though. Good Luck!

tiburon said...

That is fantastic. I am doing my first 5k in May so I will have to see what you say about it :) Good for you!