Saturday, November 24, 2007

Excuses

It's been a while since I've updated our blog for a two very good reasons: 1. I left my digital camera at my Memaw's house a few weeks ago, and I have not been able to go over and get it. Therefore, I really CAN'T update it with pictures. 2. My life is crazy busy. I have finals coming up (not to mention a test and projects in between now and then), I'm planning a wedding (which, by the way, I am so excited about), kids, Kyle, family, friends. The list really is overwhelming when I sit down and actually think about it(I try hard not to). My head will stop spinning soon, I hope. I have been occasionally looking at my blog and realizing that I need to update it, but I think I might have to wait until December 11th. This, you see, is the day after my final! On that day I will be officially half way finished with nursing school. I have had a lot of ups and downs during this year in school, but ultimately I am so grateful I am pursuing my nursing career. I am grateful for the support of Kyle, my kids, my family and friends. I love you all!!!

1 comment:

tiburon said...

You better catch up soon! I am wondering what you are up to for the holidays. When is the big wedding?