As her mom, I could not be more proud of Lola. She is thoughtful, curious, beautiful and very wise for her age. I do my best to teach her how to be a good friend and to love who she is, but I find that she is the one who teaches me the most. I am grateful for both of my daughters, and I am very humbled that God gave me such beauties. I love my little Lola, and I am excited that she is five!







October 8th is Lola's birthday. We celebrated by going to the Myriad Gardens in OKC with Uncle Casey, Uncle Dave, and Nanna. We saw lots of beautiful plants, lizards, birds and butterflies. Lola loves nature, so it was the perfect day.
1 comment:
How fun! It sounds like you had a great B-day for Lola. You are such a good writer and a great mom! The girls look beautiful!
Love Jessi
Post a Comment