Monday, March 14, 2011


Look at these cute girls. As you can see from this photo each of them has a personality distinctly their own. They couldn't be more different. And even though Savvy is just a few weeks old I can already tell she does too. You could call her calm, chill, laid-back. She is an angel. But even though these particular girls are each so different they have some sort of symbiosis that I don't quite understand. It's fantastic. I don't have sisters. I have brothers. Which is wonderful in it's own right. But seeing this sister relationship, this eternal bond between girls, is something I am privileged to witness-in all of its dramatic glory.

5 comments:

Regs said...

You're beautiful, Annie. And your girls are beautiful. I can't wait to be meet Savvy and spend time with you! I love you!

Kristy said...

Congrats Annie on another addition to your family. We are excited for you!

Tori Orgill said...

i love love love those girls!! i love them so much!! and i LOVE you!!

Nikki said...

Beautiful Pic! You are a blessed mama.

Kim and company said...

Sisters are terrific! Take it from me! I also think brothers are delightful!! Happy Day to you and yours!