
My friend Tiburon did this on her blog, and I thought it was a great idea.
Someone on my blogroll I only knew for a short period of time several years ago, but she is one of the funniest, smartest chicks I've ever known.
Someone on my blogroll just had a beautiful baby girl.
Someone on my blogroll teaches natural childbirthing classes.
Someone on my blogroll has lost so much, but is one of the most courageous women I know.
Someone on my blogroll is super talented blogger. I stalk her blog for inspiration.
Someone on my blogroll just adopted a sweet little baby girl.
Someone on my blogroll sells Lia Sophia jewelry.
Someone on my blogroll is a very talented writer and one of the most interesting people i know.
Someone on my blogroll is incredibly spiritual and good.
Several someones on my blogroll are pregnant.
Someone on my blogroll has an exwife that is married to my exhusband.
Someone on my blogroll ran a half marathon this last spring. It inspires me.
Someone on my blogroll loves to decorate her house and is really great at it.
Someone on my blogroll makes really beautiful greeting cards, birth announcements, etc.
Someone on my blogroll is so gorgeous-inside and out! I've always thought so.
Someone on my blogroll is a very talented photographer.
Someone on my blogroll is so organized and put together. I need her help.
Someone on my blogroll has been one of my closest friends for my entire life.
Someone on my blogroll is a great mother, and inspires me to be better.
Someone on my blogroll tells it like it is.
Everyone on my blogroll has influenced my life and taught me something about myself. Thanks to all of you.
I could do this forever. Please don't be offended if I didn't mention you specifically.
Wanna play along on your blog? It could be fun....
2 comments:
Hi Annie...I've been a quiet lurker for some time now, and I'm definitely going to try "the bloggers in my neighborhood" thing on my blog!
I came across your blog through my friend Dave...he, Kyle and I all were choir dorks in high school together. I really love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family's adventures in OK! Please give my best to Kyle! -Jen
Thanks for playing along! Love the list. I wish I had made it on there :(
Post a Comment